Tuesday 13 November 2018

Welcome to my Portfolio



I've travelled quite a bit around the world, with my camera, it’s always close by. I've seen some fantastic places and had some great experiences. I've met so many nice people, Birders, Academics, Photographers, Doctors, Historians, Captains and Skippers, it’s hard to quantify, So I've decided it’s about time to show my favourite Bird Images, Travel photo's, and Portraits most of which have never been seen, I am excited to be getting my photographs together for my portfolio blog, I've never tire of photography, always been enthusiastic sometimes obsessive. I love the challenge of getting the images and In particular Seabird Photography which is my opinion probably the hardest of all to achieve.


I hope you enjoy my portfolio

Black capped Petrel South Atlantic


Cheers Bryan